- A sturdy box made of natural pine wood, size: 26 cm x 20 cm x 9.5 cm
- filling made of natural wood wool
- bottle of Cydr Nienasycenie – dry cider
- apples of Jonaprince variety (about 1kg)
- special ornaments (Christmas, occasional)
Everything is packed neatly in cellophane wrap and tied with natural colored raffia.
Produced the way sparkling grape wines are produced. The juice is pressed from the ripe fruit in autumn and slowly fermented at low temperature for 2 months, then left to mature in peace for 16 months. We then add fresh apple juice to it and bottle it to referment and mature for another 4 months. This coupage has given us a cider that is highly cloudy, with lots of sediment, Pét-Nat like in style, with delicate acidity and an extremely pleasant frothiness that makes it delicate and soft to drink.
It contains no sweeteners, no water and no carbon dioxide. It is not pasteurized, filtered or sulfurized.
Grey Reinette, Gloster, Cox’s Orange Pippin, Golden Delicius, Evereste
- EYE: straw-colored with a pearly sheen, slightly cloudy
- NOSE:smells of black leaf tea, brewed in the evening on sandy dunes when a light breeze brings aromas of spring flowers, dried apple and freshly squeezed juice from new carrots.
- MOUTH:Sublime on the palate, it captures the delicate memory of ripe mango and banana, stimulates the tongue with an exhilarating effervescence with a hint of apple peel, attracts with a hint of buckwheat honey and finally shows a refreshing grapefruit confidence. For anyone concerned about high acidity in dry ciders. Excellent in cocktails.
Will work well as an aperitif or paired with quiche with asparagus and blue cheese, salad mix with smoked mackerel, sour apple and olive oil or oatmeal cookies with walnuts and cinnamon.
Serving temperature 10-12 degrees Celsius.